These English Muffin Pizza Toppers are a fun addition to the lunchbox. They make a great substitution to sandwiches or normal pizzas. Putting a smiley face made out of olives and capsicum make that just that little bit fun for the lunchbox.
I am using my favourite D’Orsogna Mild Salami which comes in an easy resealable package.
Find more great Lunchbox recipes like this one in my new 2019 School Lunchbox Sunday Magazine
4 English Muffins, slice in half
1 Pkt D’Orsogna Mild Salami
8 Tbs Passata
Italian Herb Mix
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Kalamata Olives, sliced
Red Capsicum, sliced
LET’S PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a baking tray.
2. Place the halved English Muffins cut side up on a board. Place one tablespoon of passata on to each English muffin, spread to cover.
3. Add the salami. Scrunch up a little so it fits on the muffin.
4. Sprinkle on the cheese and then decorate with the olives and capsicum to make a face.
5. Place into the oven to cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Makes 8 mini pizza muffins.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Freezer friendly: wrap individual pizza muffins with cling wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.
This is a sponsored post for D’Orsogna. Find more recipes like this one visit the D’Orsogna Website , D’Orsogna Facebook Page and D’Orsogna Instagram Page.
(Visited 1,248 times, 18 visits today)