These would have to be the simplest cookies I have made. There is no melting, no appliances and only six ingredients. You will most likely already have these six ingredients in your pantry already. But be warned, they are super addictive. They are crunchy and chewy all in one – making them a little to good in my opinion.
1 Cup Peanut Butter (smooth)
1/2 Cup Raw Sugar
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate Soda (Baking soda)
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
LET’S PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
- To a large bowl add all the ingredients. Using a spoon mix until the ingredients combine and you get a kinda stiff cookie dough.
- Take teaspoon amounts and roll into balls. Place onto a lined baking tray. Leave about 5cm between each cookie dough ball. Repeat until all the dough has been rolled. Press down lightly. Add a few extra chocolate chips to the top if you like.
- Place into a pre-heated 170 degree Celsius oven and bake for 10 minutes or until they are golden on top. Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
Store flat in an air-tight container.
- Tip: Cook one tray at a time as they need to be on the middle shelf without another tray on top of them so that they cook and set perfectly.
- Tip: Quantities are super important in this recipe to ensure you get the correct texture – so get those measuring cups out.
(Visited 3,837 times, 1 visits today)